Skip to main content

Grants and Funding


Undocumented/DACA students can download and print a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) from the website or come by El Centro to pick one up.

  • Undocumented/DACA Students are only eligible for State funding.
  • Student Program Specialists at El Centro can help guide you through the FAFSA application.
  • More information about FAFSA